Customer: A popular lifestyle destination resort, offering world-class attractions, accommodation, dining, and entertainment opportunities.
During the lockdowns when Covid-19 still ran rampant, the Singapore government launched the SingaporeRediscovers campaign, distributing vouchers to Singaporean citizens to incentivise local travel.
With this, many had taken up local tours and started going to local attractions. The resort sought to capitalise on this to grow their membership takeup rate.
As more and more local guests started to use the Rediscover vouchers and opt for staycation, the resort decided to make the best use of this to motivate their guests to register for their membership program in return for a lucrative incentive.
- Due to the pandemic, the resort needed a contactless way for guests to register for their membership program.
- The registration process needed to be quick, real-time, and easy to navigate.
- The resort required a customised design for their registration page.
- Real-time incentives were to be offered upon signup to increase membership and engagement.
- A white-labelled solution
Using Vouchermatic’s coupon management module, the resort could capture the required guest details (name, email, contact number) in a non-intrusive way. Once guests signed up to be a member, they were offered, in real time, vouchers to be used at the resort’s dining establishments.
To add a layer of security, we implemented a one-time password (OTP) that could help validate the customer’s identity before receiving the incentives.
Using Vouchermatic, the resort acquired new members’ data and offered them dining vouchers in real time. The entire customer journey was automated without need for manual verification.
Rewarding people for signing up with real-time incentives created a “wow” factor, boosting the membership uptake.
The data collected was exported via the xls and csv format, instead of needing manual entry into the CRM. This not only saved a massive amount of time, but also saved a lot of effort as there was no integration to be done.
The short expiry time on the voucher instilled a sense of urgency in customers, prompting them to visit and spend their vouchers at the dining establishments.
In summary we helped the resort achieve their objectives as follows:
- Acquire hyper-local customer data
- Capturing consent of all guests who choose to take up the membership
- Offering real-time incentive to help grow F&B sales within the property
- Provided a white-labelled solution